MAT Exam Overview
- 1 MAT Online Application September 2020 – www.aima.in MAT Registration
- 1.1 AIMA MAT Application Form Filling Process – MBA MAT Online Registration 2020
- 1.2 Guidelines for filling MAT 2020 Online Application – aima.in
September MAT Exam Notification 2020 released by the All India Management Association. The Procedure for filling MAT Application Form 2020 is available on our site, i.e., www.mattest.in The MAT Online Application 2020 will be closed on September for Paper-Based Examination Phase II. So don’t waste your time and ready with required details to Apply Online for MAT Exam September 2020. Eligible candidates can submit their AIMA MAT September Online Applications on or before 15 June 2020 (CBT), 27 September 2020 (PBT). Interested candidates can also get more details about the MBA Entrance Exam September 2020 (AIMA MAT) @ www.aima.in.
MAT Online Application September 2020 – www.aima.in MAT Registration
MAT is a national level entrance that was conducted four times a year. This year MAT MBA Entrance Exam is going to be conducted on 03 October 2020 (Paper Based Test), Computer Based Test July 2020. The Aspirants can access the MAT Application Form 2020 for any of the sessions in September 2020 in online mode only. There is no availability of offline submission of AIMS MAT 2020 Application Form Whereas, in online mode, the MAT AIMA Application Form can be accessed from the official website of AIMA or by clicking the link given below. For online mode, the candidates need to pay the fee via one of the available payment windows to access MAT Exam Application Form September 2020. The MAT 2020 Online Registration will be closed on 27 September 2020 for PBT and September 2020 (CBT).
Nowadays, more and more students were opting for this MBA program as their longtime career. To attend the MBA Entrance Exam, there are two modes available, i.e., Paper-based test and Computer-based test. Aspirants can choose any one of these two options to take the test. The Online and offline exam will be held on two different dates. The Online MAT Test will be conducted on July 2020. Whereas MAT Paper Based Test conducted on 03 October 2020. Only those candidates who will successfully submit their MAT Online Application Form before the deadline get the Hall Ticket. The step by step procedure for filling the MAT September Registration 2020 form is mentioned in detail below.
AIMA MAT Application Form Filling Process – MBA MAT Online Registration 2020
MAT also called Management Aptitude Test is a standardized test that was being administered since 1988. The AIMA will conduct the exam to facilitate the Business Schools to screen the candidates for getting admissions to MBA and allied programs. In the year 2003, Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved the exam as a national level test. Any of the B-Schools that may be national or international can consider the MAT test score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. Aspirants who have completed their Graduation degree in any stream are eligible to attend the exam.
Every B-School has its own percentile while accepting the MAT score. Besides this score, some of the colleges also conduct their entrance test for admissions. These scores are valid for one year for most of the management institutions. The MAT Exam 2020 rank helps students in getting admissions for various management programs such as Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in HR, Finance, Marketing, Insurance Management, Operations, and International Business, Information Technology & Management (PGDITM) in IT Marketing, E-Commerce, Information Systems Management, etc. Go through the following sections to get MAT Online Application 2020 for September Exam.
AIMA MAT 2020 Application Fee
The students need to pay the MAT Registration 2020 Fee through the available modes. They have to make the payment through online mode only. The candidates can pay the requisite amount of AIMA MAT Application Fee by using the Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Net Banking. All the candidates need to pay Rs. 1650/- for PBT and Rs. 1650/- for CBT, Rs.2750 /- for both papers.
Prerequisites for MAT Application Form – MAT 2020 Registration Steps
Before filling the AIMA MAT Online Application, the candidates must have some pre-requirements such as
- A valid email address.
- A Scanned copy of the recent passport size photograph. Remember that the size of your photograph should be in between 5kb to 50kb. The picture must take in an appropriate light or preferably on white background.
- The file size of the scanned copy of his/ her signature should be in between 5kb to 50kb.
- Both the Signature and photograph should be in jpg/ jpeg format. No other form has accepted.
- Demand Draft or Online Payment Details as proof that you have paid the requisite fee.
Guidelines for filling MAT 2020 Online Application – aima.in
- Firstly, visit the official website of AIMA, ie., www.aima.in to fill MAT September 2020 Application Form.
- There you can find two options for Apply for MAT Exam. Choose one of the options to fill MAT Online Application September 2020.
- Option 1 is for applying online along with uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Whereas, option 2 is for Apply Online MAT without uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Already logged in candidates can log in to reprint their MAT Application form 2020.
- New candidates must register themselves at the online portal.
- You will direct to MAT 2020 Online Registration page.
- Fill the details in the given format and click on the Submit button.
- A unique MAT Registration number will be allotted to you.
- Now, the students should log in with their registered Email Id, Date of Birth, etc.
- Verify your details and submit the MBA Entrance Exam Application form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature of given size & format.
- Now, pay the MAT 2020 Application fee in either online mode.
- After successful payment of the fee, you will get a confirmation page.
- With this, the registration process has completed.
- Finally, take a printout of the MAT Online Application Form and make it secure for further use.
I hope after going through this article, you will get a clear idea about filling the MAT 2020 Online application form.
Aspirants who are going to Apply for MAT Exam September 2020 can check the Exam Syllabus by clicking on the below link.
MAT Previous Papers Free Download
Candidates can make your MAT 2020 preparation much more strong by practicing the previous question papers. We have provided the MAT Sample Papers in Pdf format for your convenience. So, students can Download MAT Solved Question Papers and practice well to get the good score.
AIMA MAT 2020 Hall Ticket
The officials will release the MBA Entrance Exam September 2020 Admit Cards in August 2020 (CBT). Aspirants can check the MAT Hall Ticket Download dates as well download them here. Applicants can click on the below link to obtain the MAT Exam Admit Card September 2020.
Hence, candidates can stay tuned with us through www.mattest.in Website for more updates.