MAT Exam Overview
- 1 MAT Online Application September 2017 – www.aima.in MAT Dec Apply
- 1.1 AIMA MBA Entrance Test – MAT Application Process – MBA MAT Test Online Registration
- 1.2 Guidelines for filling MBA 2017 Online Application – aima.in
December MAT Exam Notification 2017 has recently released by the All India Management Association. The Procedure for applying online for AIMA MBA Entrance Exam September 2017 is available on our site, i.e., www.mattest.in along with the relevant screenshots. Candidates who were eagerly waiting for Management Aptitude Test for the year 2017 can check the notification from the link attached below. The Registrations for MAT Online Application 2017 has already started. So don’t waste your time and avoid the last minute rush. Interested candidates can also get more details about the MBA Entrance Exam September 2017 @ www.aima.in
MAT Online Application September 2017 – www.aima.in MAT Dec Apply
MAT is a national level entrance that was conducted four times a year. This year MAT MBA Entrance Exam is going to be done on 10th December (Computer Based Test) & 16th December (Paper Based Test) 2017. The Aspirants can access the MAT Application Form for any of the sessions in December 2017 on online mode only. For offline mode, the students can access the application form from the AIMA outlets. Whereas, in online mode, the application form can be accessed from the official website of AIMA or by clicking the link given below. To obtain the MAT Exam December 2017 application form through offline mode, the candidates should pay the application fee for purchasing the application form. For online mode, the candidates can pay the fee via one of the available payment windows. The MAT Online Registration will be closed on 1st December 2017.
Nowadays, more and more students were opting for this MBA program as their longtime career. To attend the MBA Entrance Exam, there are two modes available, i.e., Paper-based test and Computer based test. Aspirants can choose any one of these two options to take the test. The Online and offline exam will be held on two different dates. The Online MAT Test will be conducted on 10th December 2017. Whereas MAT Paper Based Test will conduct on 16th December 2017. Only for those candidates who will successfully submit the application form for MAT Exam 2017 before 1st December can get the Hall Ticket. The step by step procedure for filling the MAT Exam Online Application September 2017 is mentioned in detail below.
AIMA MBA Entrance Test – MAT Application Process – MBA MAT Test Online Registration
MAT also called Management Aptitude Test is a standardized test that was being administered since 1988. The AIMA will conduct the exam to facilitate the Business Schools to screen the candidates for getting admissions to MBA and allied programs. In the year 2003, Govt. of India, Ministry of HRD approved the exam as a national level test. Any of the B-Schools that may be national or international can consider the MAT test score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the candidates. Aspirants who have completed their Graduation degree in any stream are eligible to attend the exam.
Every B-School has its own percentile while accepting the MAT score. Besides this score, some of the colleges also conduct their entrance test for admissions. These scores are valid for one year for most of the management institutions. The MAT Exam rank helps students in getting admissions for various management programs such as Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in HR, Finance, Marketing, Insurance Management, Operations, and International Business, Information Technology & Management (PGDITM) in IT Marketing, E-Commerce, Information Systems Management, etc. Go through the following sections to get MAT Online Application 2017 for December Exam.
AIMA MAT 2017 Application Fee
The Students should pay the application fee in either online or offline mode. All the candidates need to pay Rs. 1271/- as application fee. In online mode, you should register on the official site and make payment through Net Banking. Whereas in Offline mode, the fee should be paid using Demand Draft drawn in the favor of “All India Management Association” payable at Delhi from any Bank. Applicants can also obtain the form with MAT Bulletin/ CD against cash payment from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA or AIMA, New Delhi.
Prerequisites for MAT Application Form – MAT Registration Steps – MAT Online Application
Before filling the application form, the candidates must have some pre-requirements such as
A valid email address.
A Scanned copy of the recent passport size photograph. Remember that the size of your photograph should be in between 5kb to 50kb. The picture must take in an appropriate light or preferably on white background.
The file size of the scanned copy of his/ her signature should be in between 5kb to 50kb.
Both the Signature and photograph should be in jpg/ jpeg format. No other form has accepted.
- Demand Draft or Online Payment Details as proof that you have paid the requisite fee.
Guidelines for filling MBA 2017 Online Application – aima.in
- Firstly, visit the official website of AIMA, ie., www.aima.in or apps.aima.in/mat December 2017.
- There you can find two options for applying online. Choose one of the options to fill MAT Online Application September 2017.
- Option 1 is for applying online along with uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Whereas, option 2 is for applying online without uploading Photograph and Signature.
- Already logged in candidates can log in to reprint their Application form.
- New candidates must register themselves at the online portal.
- You will direct to MAT Registration page.
- Fill the details in the given format and click on Submit button.
- A unique registration number will be allotted to you.
- Now, the students should log in with their registered Email Id, Date of Birth, etc.
- Verify your details and submit the MBA Entrance Exam Application form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature of given size & format.
- Now, pay the MAT registration fee in either online or offline mode.
- After successful payment of the fee, you will get a confirmation page.
- With this, the registration process has completed.
- Finally, take a printout of the MAT Online application form and make it secure for further use.
I hope after going through this article, you will get a clear idea about filling the MAT 2017 Online application form.
Aspirants who are going to apply for the MAT Exam September 2017 can check the Exam Syllabus by clicking on the below link.
MAT Previous Papers
Candidates can make your MAT 2017 preparation much more strong by practicing the previous question papers. We have provided the MAT Old Exam Papers in Pdf format for your convenience. So, candidates can download these MAT Solved Question Papers and practice well.
MAT 2017 Hall Ticket
The officials will release the MBA Entrance Exam September 2017 Admit cards after 29th April 2017. Aspirants can check the MAT Hall Ticket download dates as well download them here. Applicants can click on the below link to obtain the MAT Exam Admit Card September 2017.
Hence, candidates can stay tuned with us through www.mattest.in Website for more updates.